I recently learned that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by The Conscience Fund! (Thank you so much, Divya!). Its purpose is to promote the readership of new blogs.
So here are the questions she’s asked me to answer…
1. Whats your favorite thing to do on a weekend? Spend Sunday evenings with the whole (extended) family for dinner. We’re very old school that way.
2. Which is your most repurchased beauty item? I’ve been wearing the same Lancôme foundation for almost 20 years.
3. Which is your favorite kind of food? Creole for sure! Followed by Lebanese and New American
4. What is your job and do you love it? I work in the legal field and I like the challenges and the flexibility.
5. Who are you closest to in your family? My mom. We talk every day.
6. Which is the one place you have always wished to go? and have you been there yet? Paris, and no not yet. Can’t wait to go though.
7. What’s your favorite clothing item? My leopard pumps.
8. Shoes or bags? Yes! Both.
9. Who is your favorite celebrity? Currently, Amy Poehler. She is hysterical. If you need proof, just watch Parks and Recreation.
10. What are the 3 things you’d tell your 14 year old self?
-It’s okay to make mistakes. Being perfect is highly overrated. Not to mention exhausting.
-Love yourself. Your awkward, underweight, baby-giraffe-like eighth grade self.
-Take healthy risks. You’ll tell these stories to your grandkids someday. Perhaps as a cautionary tale.
11. Which was your favorite book/ book series as a kid? Anything by Judy Blume. It was so third-grade-risque
Now check out my nominees….
And here are my 11 questions for them
1. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and why?
2.What is your biggest regret?
3.What is your favorite subject to write about?
4. Describe your favorite outfit
5.You have been sentenced to the death penalty (what have you done!?). . .what is your last meal?
6.What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. Favorite quote?
8. If you were an animal, what type of animal would you be?
9.Do you have any phobias?
10.You have access to a time machine. What year do you pick and why?
11.What is your proudest accomplishment?